Sunday, July 19, 2009
Putting the House Up for Sale
he he he. Don't freak out! Today I was putting together my lamp and just putting things away in my bedroom and I thought to myself. " I should totally unclutter my house as if we were putting our house up for sale." Because you know when you are getting ready to sell your house you finally get rid of all the junk that doesn't have a home. You clear out space that you should have years ago, and all the while you wonder, "why didn't I do that before, now I don't want to move anymore." Anyway it was along those lines that I was thinking. Surely there is a whole lot of stuff that I avoid doing just because it takes time and effort and if I ignore it long enough maybe it will go away. So wish me luck on getting my house ready for selling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been doing that all week. And I am cracking up because I was thinking along the lines of cleaning like I am moving too! It does help when it goes to getting rid of things. Maybe we are getting closer to our pretty green grass, sidewalks, and white fences, in the same neighborhood of course :)
The Gibbs Gang is on board too! Wanting to minimize, organize, and hopefully destress the little thing in life! Advise from a great friend;)
Post a Comment