in the past week and a half I have done the following
- worked apx 56 hours, one day I worked 9 hours!!!! remember a normal week for me is supposed to only be 25 hours and thats 5 days(I am a wimp I know, I have great apreciation for all you working mommies!)
- CPR certification
- new hire orientation (ohhh so long)
- managed to clean house, make dinners, pack David & Rachel & myself for each day
- made lunches for Jacob & Abby
- drove to phoenix and back including packing for everyone but Winslow
- blitz shop at Target, have a girl's morning out, & tend kids all while very SICK SICK SICK (it was phoenix, and rare girl's time, I took meds and headed out, I'm a mom, I don't have TIME to be sick.)
- Prepare and execute lesson plans for apx 20 kids ranging in age from 3-10
- Stay up late nights with David who hasn't been feeling well
- Pump lots of bottles
- Attend Jacob's Talent Show at school. (when he asked me last week what talent he could share, I suggested Jump Rope. He's been practicing all week, and I was quite impressed. He jumps so good, even when turning the rope in a backwards direction! I felt such motherly pride!!!)
- Dropped in at both Abby's school and then Jacob's school to make bus changes.
- Ran errands and paid bills (not so easy because our phone and internet kept fritzing out on us)
- Had a RS presidency meeting
- Made 4 dozen Rolls for Church
- Played lots of football, parachute, and other crazy activities
- Kissed and tucked my kids into bed each night
- Scrubbed everything down at home after a long week
- Made cards and handed out chocolate at work...everyone needs chocolate on friday
Things I am thankful for
- I enjoy my job and my coworkers
- the ladies who take care of my David are wonderful
- My husband has the kitchen clean when I come home
- GOOD TENNIS SHOES, holy cow do my feet hurt!
- all my friends who took care of the kids
- my mother in law who made yummy food and cleaned house and watched kids!!THANKYOU
- SLEEP, I finally got a good night's sleep last night for the first time in FOREVER!
Things still left to do
- Take all four kids to church by MYSELF because Winslow is doing Continuing Education for his Liscencing
- vacuum the house
- make lots of yummy deserts for thanksgiving
- Go Grocery shopping
- soak in the TUB!
2 comments:
yes, moms can't get sick....I hear you on that one....and I agree as well with taking 4 kids to church, I've done that and I hate it! Good luck!
oh holy moly!! Welcome to my world!! It gets kinda crazy there for a while but you will get used to it before you know it!! good luck!!oh and I so know how you feel about being spoiled!! I was missing pancakes and buttermilk syrup yesterday for my birthday!!! Miss you tons!!
Post a Comment