Ahh, the sweet face of innocence, sort of! Abigail got sent home from school today almost as soon as she got there. She had a tummy ache and with a crazy flu season here, the nurse and her teacher decided not to chance it. Well, she was fine! She spent most of the day getting into stuff and making me CRAZY! She and Rachel decided to give the My Little Ponies a HAIR CUT> YIKES! They pulled out all the toys, after we spent most of yesterday deep cleaning their room. AHH! Abby tried to "help" by dusting all her book shelves. OH BOY! What a day I barely survived the craziness of it all. At the end of the day I gave her a hug and said " we had a rough day huh." Then I told her I loved her. I also told her she was definitely going back to school tommorow!
David was such a good boy today, I was so glad that he seemed to know Mommy needed a break.
Winslow brought me home flowers! What a husband. There was one point during the day where I laid the baby down and went into my room, intending to scream at the top of my lungs just to get out all the frustration. However, I simply closed the door and knelt by the side of my bed. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows being a mom is sometimes a little more exciting than I care for. I survived the day. I love my flowers, and I don't think I ate All the Chocolate in the house!
1 comment:
Ohhhh...I have so had days like that! I hope your tomorrow is much, much better!
Your flowers are beautiful :) Good husbands are such a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment