Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Digital Scrapbook

So this is my first digital scrap book page.
I haven't "scraped" in probably 3 years. I just don't have a good place to have all my stuff out and to be able to leave it and come back. So I decided to try digital scrapbooking. It has definitely been a work in progress. I started out with a free program that made me NUTS! Then our resident Computer Genius Wes! told me about GIMP! MUCH better. I really like being able to "scrap book" for FREE! 

3 comments:

Julie said...

I would love to try that, where do I find out more about the program? And that page is adorable.

Melissa said...

the program is GIMP. The free digital scrapbook kits I downloaded from theshabbyprincess.com.
If you've never used Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Elements, have someone with those programs give you a little tutorial on basics. It will make it SOOOO much easier!

Lauren said...

What a cute scrapbook page! I love scrapbooking. It's such an awesome way to preserve and share memories.