Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baptism


I can hardly believe Abby is 8! She got to get her ears pierced for her birthday. She was so excited, but not ready for how ouchy it was. She was especially excited to get baptized. She has been reading my favorite book. The Book of Mormon. And she has been studying the gospel. Her Baptism was wonderful. She looked so beautiful to me. The spirit was so strong and we were surronded by lots of family and friends.
I have to admit, there is nothing more special than watching my husband baptize and confirm our children. I cried.
I am trully blessed!~

2 comments:

Julie said...

If it's anything like watching your husband bless your children after they're born, I know the feeling...the priesthood is so powerful and I'm so grateful for it in my life..Once again, I'm sad we couldn't be there, we may come to AZ the day after Christmas and if so we'll try to work out a visit. Congratulations Mom on teaching Abby and preparing her for baptism...you're amazing!!

BiggsFamily said...

I can't believe Abby is old enough to be baptized!! Man I can't still remember going to the park in Morenci with her being so little!!! She looks beautiful!!