I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because I have been babysitting a lot so I haven't had the time. And, when I'm not babysitting, I am doing projects. We have 2 birthdays in November and Christmas comes right after that. So I start going crazy with ideas towards the end of September. So what are my projects?
Skirts for both the girls. I have one for each done so far.
Beanies for the whole family. David's and Rachel's are done.
And i learned how to crochet flowers.
Scarf for Abby that matches her new coat. Done
Duvet covers for all the kids' beds. 2 done
Tons of hair flowers. Some done.
Baby blankets and burp cloths. 1 done!(for my FRIENDS who have had babies...NOT ME!!!)
Lots and lots of Christmas Surprises for the extended family gifts.
In addition to all that we have a baptism coming up so we have been working on the house, the yard, the chicken coop, and WOOD Cutting 7 hours nearly every Saturday.
I feel so unprepared for Halloween. Oh well.
I will post pics soon so you can see all the fun stuff.
What are you working on?
2 comments:
honestly, how do you find time? and when did you start? I have lots of projects, but not one to say is "done" yet. I'm so PROUD of YOU!!!
At night after the kids are in bed and nap time. I'm usually terrible at "finishing" but I picked projects that are easy to do all at once. The hardest was the scarf, because I spent time every day for a week to finish it. I like a project to be done in a matter of hours. Otherwise it usually ends up only half done. Plus my house is in chaos and I feel it right now. Must go reclaim my house :)!!!
Post a Comment