"I Scared." This is what David keeps telling me at night. He's not even 2 yet. How does he know he's scared. Anyway, it's too cute. And I just love him and cave and put him in my bed to sleep. We haven't decided completely whether or not he is our last baby (leaning more towards yes.) So I am trying to soak it all in as much as possible. He is such a little stinker though. He knows how to get the stool and climb on just about anything. Some days he wears me out. But I love it.
Rachel this week decided to leave the house without permission and walk to the nearby diner to get a bag full of gumballs. (it's about a block away but we live right next to the HS so there are teenage drivers everywhere.) Scared the heck out of me. But it was so cute I had to work at being Very Firm.
She had started by doing a whole bunch of chores without being asked and then she must have gotten her $1 that she got from her primary teacher and off she went. I had to take her gumballs and put them away. And I told her she needed to ask and I would walk with her next time. OH KIDS!
Winslow and I are headed out on our Anniversary trip tomorow. (If I ever get done packing!) We are going to hike 12 miles of the Grand Canyon. I am pretty excited. Grandma and Grandpa are comming to stay with our kids. David has such a fondness for his Grandpa! They are best buds and David got so sad last time they left.
I'm pretty proud of myself for doing a 2 week dinner menu and cutting our food bills by almost 1/2. I've been baking a ton. And wishing I had just a little more counterspace, and a house elf to do all my dishes!
1 comment:
You are amazing! Hiking the Grand Canyon sounds like a lot of work! I know you two will have so much fun! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment