Fun things today
-Rachel, Abby, and I made muffins, poppyseed and chocolate. We made large muffins and mini muffins and then we ate them hot out of the oven. YUM!
-Dear House, oh how you have been neglected. Thankyou for waiting patiently for TLC. Oh my! my poor house has been so neglected in the clutter dept. I have been decluttering and deep cleaning. It feels so good!
-Yesterday I made Homemade French bread. YUM! Today I am making Adobo Chicken. TASTY!
-I love reading books to my children. David likes to read books and then listen to classical music to fall asleep. Rachel and I read books next and she decides "i'm just going to take a little rest. I don't go to sleep 'cause I don't know how to shut my eyes." And seconds later she is fast asleep!
-Made a budget yesterday.
-Still trying to salvage my garden
-David is covered in chocolate muffin and wants his "shoesnon" so he can go "ou-side"
1 comment:
Isn't being a mom so rewarding! I am glad to hear how much you are enjoying your time home. Life doesn't get much better then that :) Love ya!
Post a Comment