Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tired

Do you ever feel tired? Of course.
If you're a mom, you're tired. It comes with the job.
I've been good this week. Working out and lifting weights. Working on my core. LOL! Gotta get in shape for the Trek!
Oh yeah and short weather too. I didn't get to wear them last year cause I was working. But this year. Bring on the Flip Flops and the Shorts.
But anyway. Back to Tired. Rachel has been falling asleep in some of the craziest places. One night she feel asleep at the dinner table. Another night she fell asleep on the FOLDING CHAIR! Mind you she isn't falling asleep after dark. It's about 6pm when she crashes. It's hilarious.
My shift at work changed recently so I go in earlier and get home earlier. This is nice, but I have to get UP earlier too! So when the alarm goes off I drag myself out of bed. At least the sun is up with me now.

1 comment:

ashley kelepolo said...

Oh, I love when you are there to watch over my little Brod Man! So sad you are quitting the day care but I understand!