So Winslow has been trying me to do a detoxification (NOT A COLON!) Cleanse for FOREVER! I haven't wanted too. I still didn't Want to. But it came time that I needed to. All these headaches and anxiety I have been having started to get really frustrating. So I promised Winslow I would do a cleanse with him.
The cleanse includes Drinking a Vitamin and Whey Protein Shake (this is no Slim Fast shake! Think really gritty!)
Taking LOTS of VITAMINS (ugh I am not a vitamin taker, it is so hard for me to swallow them.)
And not eating for many days. (I LOVE FOOD!)
Yesterday was the hardest day for me. I got super super tired as my body switched from burning sugars to burning fat. It's a total shock to the body. I slept a lot yesterday. I went to bed by 7pm. To top it all off my foot was hurting from a flare up of Gout.
But Today I feel tons better.
I have renewed energy to keep going.
Slowly you add back in Green Leafy Veggies
Then a few days later White Rice
Then Fish
Then Whole Fresh Veggies.
I KNOW I AM CRAZY!!! So if following posts are a little hazy or bizarre you know why!
Wish me Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment