always goes so fast. Here is a picture of David and I in the hospital...all my bands, allergy, surgery, etc...I had forgotten all about that. And then David's hand was wrapped with his IV, the bandaid on his face has a twin on the other side. They held his oxygen tube. He was having a hard time breathing and keeping his sugar levels up. He had his cord wrapped around his neck when he was born. He was my smallest baby when he was born. NOW HE IS THE BIGGEST@! We weighed him on friday at the Dr.'s office and he is 22lbs and 12oz. HOLY COW! Big boy.
3 comments:
What a cute boy! Love the cake!
I didn't know you had a one year old! Your son is just a little older than mine. Cool!
He is so cute!!
Happy Birthday David!
I love how everyone in our family gives that fridge farm Leap Frog toy now!! Fun stuff.
Post a Comment