Jacob, , Abby,Loralie,
and of course the Prize Horny Toad. ICK keep it out of the house!
Rolly Polly bugs.

Okay so we've been having crazy and fun times. My camera is so wacky so I only have a few pictures! Mary and Jeremy came to visit with all their 5 kids. It was so fun to watch the kids play. They found bugs, horny toads, made bracelets, made a teeter toter out of wood in the back yard. They stacked wood with Winslow. We had yummy food lots of laughs and I was so glad to have Mary there to talk to. Thanks Mary for making me feel human. Mary is also part of my BIG E experience. We looked at eachother and laughed inside when we sang count your many blessings in church. Mary has always been an inspiration and a fabulous friend. LOVE YOUR GUTS MARY!!! Winslow and Jeremy tried to lessen the prariedog population unsucessfully, but they had fun together. Oh and I am sure I gained at least 2 lbs eating all that fun food!
So the next weekend, Winslow's family came up. Cliff and Janiel, John and Mandy, and Mom and Dad. Unfortunately, Cliff ended up in the ER with heart problems. It was the high altitude, so he and his family had to turn around a go home. BUMMER> WE MISSED YOU GUYS!
So we had lots of fun. Mia and David rode around on their mommies backs in hiking backpacks (thanks so much LITA and LITO for the fabulous gift, I LOVE IT!) We went on a hike that was absolutely gorgeous. (Mandy and John send pics soon!) The kids had a way fun swing at the camping spot. Rachel loved swinging on it. We went to Greer days and watched the parade. The big people went to MOLLY's for dinner. YUMMY STEAK!! The weekend was so fun and their is never enough time to spend with the people you love. The pictures should be gorgeous so hopefully I can post them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment