Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gripe Fest

okay...I thought I would let you know that yesterday I called my mom so I could complain...cause sometimes you feel better once you get it all out. Everyone who knows me knows I can complain something fierce when it comes to insurance companies. And yesterday was one of those days. Is there a really good reason we pay for insurance. What the heck do they actually cover anyways!!!! And why is it that my doctor's office neglected to see if certain tests were covered proceedures. AHHHHHH! So anyway, I was bummed because more medical bills means more time that I work. I keep telling myself...be grateful you have a job or you would be behind, even if it seems like your not moving forward at a fast pace, your not moving backward.
In happier news my fabulous mother in law and sister in law took the girls for 2 days. Rachel got to spend time with Julie (take pics EVELYN!) her cousin, and Abby got to have one on one time with Lita (our nickname for grandma). They were so excited. I have been deep cleaning their room while they are gone. I threw out a whole bunch of toys, packed up clothes that no longer fit. Reorganized all the toy boxes and it looks so much better. So when Jacob goes to grandma's I plan to do the same to his room. My house was so clean last night, it felt fabulous. I love a really clean house, unfortunately it's usually not reality at my house! 1 more week until vacation HURRAY!~

2 comments:

Rushele said...

I love the feeling that you've accomplished something big or important!
I just cleaned out Raegan's closet and have yet to put the clothes into storage bins. Then onto cleaning out Sophie's closet and beginning to dig through all the newborn clothes and see what will STILL work for this new little one.
So much to do, so little time!!

Welcome said...

I miss you tons too! Seeing you makes me remember how fun it was to live close. Our kids would have so much fun together! That is VERY exciting about your flowers and veggies! Gardens bring so much Joy. I will do my part to work on the move, you keep up your work there :) And we really want you guys to come and visit soon! So put in on the calender in the future, and have a great vacation visiting your parents. Can't wait to see all your pictures again!