okay so I have been crazy frustrated with my dishwasher. But trying to be nice to it, so it wouldn't quit working all together. It is a portable dishwasher. Meaning not built in, it's on wheels and hooks up to the faucet. I am very grateful for it, as it is a life saver, even if it does take up HALF THE KITCHEN> so back to the grief with the dishwasher. Have you ever had a day when you go to take out the dishes, you know you turned the dishwasher on and it just doesn't seem to be getting things CLEAN. So I've used CLR and have been trying to Wash the dishes before Washing the Dishes. SUCH A PAIN. I noticed that my drain at the bottom of the dishwasher wasn't draining all the way. So I pulled it up YUCK!!! Ever have a clogged sink drain. There is all that nasty goop and it looks like someone lost a whole head of hair down the drain. Okay so it wasn't that bad but it was Nasty. Then I noticed that I had clogged holes where the water spurts out. So I pulled the whole water thing out and that was DISGUSTING TOO! Yuck. No wonder the dishes weren't getting clean. So anyhow, I spent over a half an hour cleaning the dishwasher out. Then I filled up the dishwasher with all the dishes cause I KNEW they needed to get CLEAN.
David has discovered how to say DADADADA. It is so cute. Last night he babbled on for a good hour. We sat and listened to him. And Laughed. Then he realized he could pull a shirt over his head and play peek a boo. It was hilarious. Too bad Rachel played with the camera and ran all the batteries out. We will see if we can get it again tonight!
2 comments:
Aren't babies so much fun! I am having so much fun with Fisher. I think with the others I forgot to relax and really enjoy them. I am so glad to hear your dishwasher works now. Ours was broken for a month and a half and I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. The two do not go togther. I couldn't fit up to the sink! :)
So does it totally work now?! That is crazy! Aren't you glad you were able to discover what was the root of the problem? Oh the joys of being a mother!
Post a Comment