Our family likes to cut wood. Our favorite is the spruce trees. They smell fantastic...just like Christmas, and it burns very nicely in our wood stove.(I love living in the mountains and having a fire to heat our home!) This was our first wood cutting outing this season. Last year we cut about 11 cords of wood. For those of you who know wood cutting you know that is A LOT! We sell some and the rest we use for burning and for a buffer against next year. We had such a good time cutting wood. Winslow enjoys his new chain saw. (I would make that owwowwoww man noise that Tim Allen always makes but I'm no good at it.) We spread out a blanket and played while Winslow cut wood. We even took our puppy Olivia. She did great. The kids had a great time looking thru the binoculars and taking little walks and eating snacks. It was a great Saturday together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment