Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today was a Good Day

Today was a good day. I am thankful for many things today. I am thankful for promptings from the Spirit as an answer to prayers. I am thankful for sunshine this morning. I am thankful that we did school outside for a couple of hours. Oh! The difference it made for me today. I have felt very boxed in and quite a lot of cabin fever this winter as my windows are covered up due to the addition. My bedroom and kitchen are caves. This is tough on all of us. So sunshine and warmth were a very welcome blessing today.
Laurel is our outside girl. She loves to go out side. Regardless of the weather. She waves bye bye and then signs and says PLEASE. It is so precious. We all love it.
School took a long time today. But, that's okay. We had no major other commitments and I really didn't feel stressed to make anything happen in a certain time frame. Thank Heavens!
And, when I was inside, I got to stare at my beautiful flowers. Some unnamed friend sent me flowers this week to cheer me up. Definitely feeling loved.
I was glad to feel happy and cheerful and Not overwhelmed.

No comments: