Monday, November 14, 2011

Rachel's Party


Rachel decided that she was going to have a party this year. And she started inviting people over a month in advance. She made little notes herself and handed them out. It was hilarious. Of course, we had to make a few changes. She wanted to do it at the park...which is not possible in the cold of the winter here in November. So we had it at home. And I had a blast finding fun ideas on pinterest. The biggest trick was keeping David out of the cake! All the girls had a great time. I made fairy headbands for all the guests and they looked so cute! We played Fairy Bingo and Don't Eat the Fairy (don't eat pete) I busted out with a banner and some decorations. The girls I am sure didn't care about those, but the moms all appreciated my efforts. (Hey, I'm a Minson...we love to have parties :)). And Jacob was our Photographer. He's getting good! We painted everyone's face which was a total hit. Thank you to my sister in law Audrey for giving me courage to try it. We love it. I can't believe Rachel is 6!!!!

Rachel Nicole McNeill. Born November 3, 2005. We called her Rachel Nicole for months after she was born, never just Rachel. She gave us quite a scare as a baby with breathing issues and having Bronchiolitis, and many other things... she was always such a Calm baby. She certainly is Strong Willed NOW! She is my self-motivated child. Always wanting to be helpful. Always hurring to get her work done. (Good thing too because she can leave quite the tornado in her wake!) She loves to play with our little Baby P we babysit. She loves to play Barbie's and Pet shop's and to Draw. She is quite the artist! She reads... A LOT!!! She is super smart and always has been. She is a beautiful girl who loves to do her hair and wear skirts...every day of the week!

We LOVE YOU RACHEL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: