I am so amazed by the talents of my friends. Today I will be showcasing the fabulous Talents of my good friend Mindy Kidd. Having known Mindy since I was nine I know she is extremely talented in many aspects of her life. She is a fantastic pianist, she has a beautiful singing voice, she can dance (which I've always admired, because I only aspire to dance :)), she knows how to make people feel special, she is loving, kind, and compassionate. She is a wonderful mother who spends lots of time with her children and inspires me to be a better mother. She is indeed a true friend. One of her many many talents is photography. So if you live her way (South Jordan Utah) or know anyone who does. Send them her way. She does amazing things, and captures true beauty!
Recently Mindy took some pictures for me for my crochet shop. THANKS MINDY!!!! and here are the results of her amazing work~
Miabella Portraits
(801) 707-1048
to see more of her Incredible work go here www.miabellaportraits.com
or Check out her blog: www.miabellaportraits.com/blog
Call Today for your family, wedding, baby, any occasion pictures!!!!



1 comment:
Love the Photos! And of course the crocheting is awesome!
Post a Comment