I love enjoying Christmas. We've pulled out our favorite Christmas books, we're making snowflakes and pepermint bark. Here are a few of our favorites, some classics and some new ones!
We recently checked out from the library,"The Tale of Three Trees". I had heard the story before but it was great reading it to my kids, except I cried!
We love x-mas books too! Andrea started getting the scholastic book orders at preschool and I think Jason and I were more excited! Don't know how many times I can read those book though! lol Oh, love your scrapbooking Melissa! Your kiddos are getting so big!
2 comments:
We recently checked out from the library,"The Tale of Three Trees". I had heard the story before but it was great reading it to my kids, except I cried!
We love x-mas books too! Andrea started getting the scholastic book orders at preschool and I think Jason and I were more excited! Don't know how many times I can read those book though! lol Oh, love your scrapbooking Melissa! Your kiddos are getting so big!
Post a Comment