Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Driving the Trail.

These are my kids.
My Big Kids.
There are more pushing in the back.
Wish I had a picture of them pushing.

These kids are amazing.
I am brought to tears when I think of how hard they worked.
How dilligent, patient, and kind they are.

I miss them.
LOTS.

On Monday for Family Home Evening
We drove the trail of the trek.
It was a sacred experience for me.

We learned so much.
We grew.
We loved.
We LAUGHED!

I loved driving the trail.
It took me back.
It gave me perspective.
These kids are nothing short of the LORD's Army.
They are amazing.
I love you my big kids.
You can do anything.

(I know I haven't posted really about this. It's hard to. It was such a special experience. It's really is like trying to convey how you feel about the Temple. Words just aren't adequate. The emotions are just so strong.)

No comments: