Jacob was Harry Potter. We even dyed his hair dark Brown. I actually sewed his robe. Thanks to my mother for her many hours on the phone and over the web cam trying to help me sew on those stinkin sleeves. NEVER could have done it without you.
Rachel was Cookie Monster. So sorry you were sick kiddo. She wore her costume for all of about 10 min so we could get a picture.
Me... love it when the picture turns out good.

Me... love it when the picture turns out good.
The Boys. Superman (going incognito of course,) and David the Lion. He LOVED his costume. Wore it every day all week long. He'd bring it to me and say "on, on."
Abby was FANCY NANCY. Totally went with her flair for the dramatic. Complete with lollipop lips. She couldn't wait to get started in on the CANDY.
5 comments:
cute cute cute!!!! Hot pic of you by the way!
Cute costumes! Love Fancy Nancy...so creative! Good job sewing too, I couldn't have done it! Sorry your kiddos are sick! Hope you all feel better really soon! Great picture of you...print it and make sure Winslow keeps a copy in his wallet ;)
Cute cute costumes. I'm so sad your kids are sick though and hope they're feeling better by now and they figure out what's up. Sure miss you!
Hi Melissa, Cute Halloween pictures!
They're a bunch of cute trick-or-treaters!!
Sorry Rachel was sick, that stinks!! I hate when the kids get sick, no fun at all!
Post a Comment