Okay so I cried the night before Abby started Kindergarten. My kids are growing up. Thats one of my favorite things about this blog. Capturing more of the small momments in life. Small and precious. By small and simple means are great things brought to pass.
Rachel was so excited for the kids to go to school. She packed her back pack and got all ready with the kids!
2 comments:
They are adorable, Lissa! What grades are they in?
P.S. I will check again with Jeff and see if I can get more info about where we will be camping...tell your family that I said hi!
Hey Melissa and Winslow!!! Its Katie Hawkins(i used to work at Goodman's with Winslow). I was blog hopping and found your blog. I am soo happy to have found you guys. You look like you are all doing good. Congrats on the new baby. he is soo cute. I can't believe how big Jacob and Abby are. I think Rachel was a baby that last time I saw you guys. Wow, does time fly?? Well I just wanted to say hi. If you want you can check out my blog at bkbhawkinsfamily.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment